Friday, July 15, 2011

Logitech S715i


Pros: The sound quality is incredible, especially for this price range. The designated woofers and tweeters make it an optimal speaker for many different genres of music. The case + remote are an added bonus!

Cons: I find that the kickstand doesn't hold on some surfaces (plugging in the device or adding extra support behind the kickstand are effective remedies). Also, I have to remove the bottom portion of my iphone's case in order to dock it (annoying!)

Summary: Great speakers, great investment. The bass may be overpowering for some, but you can use the bass reducing EQ available on your ipod/iphone to fix this. I love them! My friend just got a similar Bose speaker for $500, and this is just as good--if not better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...